Experience with nexen 215/45/17 anyone?

Hello every one!

I would like to ask if anyone has tried these tires: NEXEN N3000 215/45/17. I liked the the thread desing but didn't know much about the tires. I have a 97 accord that is not lowered and I would aslo like to know if a camber kit would be recomended?

thanks...

As Hung stated, camber kit is not necessary if you did not change the height of your car. A small drop, 1" or so, will not need a camber kit either but an alignment is recommended. However a major drop 1.5" or so, you might want to look into a camber kit or an alignment.

As far as your tires question, I have never heard of the brand but then again I do not keep up with tire companies. The last time I tried a new tire, Kumho, they were dirt cheap because they were new. Now they aren't as cheap since they are "big" now. They were good tired b/c they hugged the ground. Give that brand a shot if its cheap. Also tires lifespan only depends on your driving habits and how you maintain the tires.

Archived