whats rims are these?

k4rts

well man all i got to say is that in the end a car is a car, aslong as u have one who cares. i just dont liekt he car. as for the question of them rims i am not to sure, see them around alot where im at but i dont know what they are.

I have no idea what kind of rims those are

Sorry but just my opinion that car and rims= bleh

I would never have my car that low...im guessing that the civic in that picture has bags or something?!? :crazy: but it definately looks like crapt and throwup mixed into one... :laugh:

Maybe Motegi? or some cheapo off brand wheel company...-_-

i belive thoes are cheap ass rims. i just sent the pic to my buddie and he says everyone that has them rims dont have much money to begin with. so im guessing over all there crap

+1 to that, i bet they weigh about 5,000 lbs each wheel! :laugh:

well if u would like me to go into detail, alot of cheap rims like this leak easy. around the rim or at the stem/ valve what ever u prefer. now im not saying its only cheap rims or tires that do this because they all do some times, but the cheaper ones tend to do it more so then others. they look alright dont get me wrong, but for the mechanical view there not so hot.

First of all, they are not Motegi's.

They are probably 18's and they resemble a set of Konig's I saw a while back. As far as wheels go, they are nice wheels, but the car needs to come up. As far as everyone giving an opinion, he didn't ask for it, so stop wasting everyone's time.

And to hamster, who cares if they aren't expensive wheels, yours cost less than those, I promise.

Archived