Prelude appeal

InfinitePrelude

No. You'd have to get thousands or 10's of thousands to be interested in one before they'd consider bringing it back. Will never happen unless honda decides it's worth it. I doubt one person could get that many people on board.

atleast get them to do the type R or the v6 they was gonna do on the last gen...

anyway that ugly civic was honda's atempt at making a hatch back look good...

anyway I think the s2k will be take of the shelf soon.. and we'll be left with just a jap type s integra / which won't be anywhere near as fast as the type r

nopes its only gonna be around in japan for i think 1 year longer then the s2000.

Which is why we need to appeal to honda's racing spirit! I really don't want the fastest car honda produces to be a civic type r. Its a great car and all.. but its a hatch back. not a sports car. An im sure that it won't belong till they only do the type s of that also. Ok im not to bothered about the lude but i sure would like some powerful special editions though. My main dig is that i want honda to bring back the sports coupes and sports supercars. I dont want to see honda's main competitors nissan and toyota to leave honda for dust. which if not for the nsx they would have already done.

The NSX will be the fastest car honda makes when those others are discontinued.

The NSX was the fastest Honda ever produced, and already is discontinued. All thats left it the Integra DC5, S2000 and the Civic Type R.

Come on some idea's to bring back Honda's thirst the sports events. But only this time to overwhelm its comepetitors and not hang behind like the tail on a dog.

• 2 weeks later...
I wonder if I can get enough people backing, to get honda to bring back the honda prelude or atleast finish their original plans to build the type r and v6.

Here is a picture of the 2007 Prelude GAY!!!!!!!

picture209053285232.jpg

Archived