Newbie Needs Advice

wyage

the oil filter should be on the side of your engine, before you take it off, get a pan to pick up the mess, you might wanna get some jackstands and a jack, not really hard on hondas, open the lid or cap for engine oil, drain it, put back your filter or get a new one, then fill your car on manufactured specification. and put cap back on. i think thats about it.. :)

welcome to the forum..

the oil filter should be on the side of your engine, before you take it off, get a pan to pick up the mess, you might wanna get some jackstands and a jack, not really hard on hondas, open the lid or cap for engine oil, drain it, put back your filter or get a new one, then fill your car on manufactured specification. and put cap back on. i think thats about it.. :)

welcome to the forum..

you have to put just a little bit of oil on the filter before you put it on... oh, and use a new filter. it's not gonna break the bank.

• 4 weeks later...
the oil filter should be on the side of your engine, before you take it off, get a pan to pick up the mess, you might wanna get some jackstands and a jack, not really hard on hondas, open the lid or cap for engine oil, drain it, put back your filter or get a new one, then fill your car on manufactured  specification. and put cap back on. i think thats about it..  :)

welcome to the forum..

you have to put just a little bit of oil on the filter before you put it on... oh, and use a new filter. it's not gonna break the bank.

also don't forget when you are screwing things back on that they are tight enough. i had a friend get his done and it wasnt tight enough and it messed up his car lucklyhe caught it ni time to do some major damage

Archived