Once A Dsm'er, No Longer.

Djmamayek

Hello, ladies and gentlemen. If anyone should read this post it means that my beloved 1995 Eagle talon TSi AWD has been sold and replaced with a 2002 Honda Civic Si. It wasnt an easy decision to make, but 100,000 miles on an awd turbo car could be scary so I had to sell the old girl.

Well, just making an introduction.

My name is Doug, and I am from the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area..

peace

welcome to the board! my name is doug too! woohoo! we can be the "dougernauts" haha jk, i'm in a wierd mood right now. skippin school and breakin the law...dun dun dun :laugh:

anyways, there's little to no difference between the talon and the 'clipse to my knowledge. just one is made by the domestic company Eagle, and one is the import Mitsubishi...of course the 'clipse's are better cause they're mitsubishi :laugh: but yeah, they're cool cars, and i'd love to get a 99 eclipse gst or gsx one day. good luck with the new civic, and feel free to roam the boards and ask questions.

welcome to the board! my name is doug too! woohoo! we can be the "dougernauts" haha jk, i'm in a wierd mood right now. skippin school and breakin the law...dun dun dun :laugh:

anyways, there's little to no difference between the talon and the 'clipse to my knowledge. just one is made by the domestic company Eagle, and one is the import Mitsubishi...of course the 'clipse's are better cause they're mitsubishi :laugh: but yeah, they're cool cars, and i'd love to get a 99 eclipse gst or gsx one day. good luck with the new civic, and feel free to roam the boards and ask questions.

honda_civicex95 the ealge talon have mitsubishi motors in them with ealge badges. mitsubishi started making them and then made a domestic company over here because they thought it would be very expensive to ship them over here for us to purchase. so that is how ealge came to be

yeah dude...thats basically what i said. i just say that mitsubishi is better (even though its the same company)...

you know whats funny though. a lot of dodge avenger guys say mitsubishi guys, but if they would just look under the hood of their cars i bet they'd shut up quick after realizing how stupid they are... :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived