I REALY NEED HELP !!!

Just an FYI, I won't be responding to any of your posts from now on. These meaningless posts are just pissing me off, so I'll be nice and just stay out of it.

OK you say dont bump it so what the h3ll do I do when it disapers in the morning and there is not one topic on the bord? Pluss I have a B18A1, cand I put a GSR head ond it from a B18c?

to your last post, you cannot put a head on a head. if you meant b18a BLOCK, then, yes, with mods to the head, you can.

i'll make this simple. if you have a b18a, or b18b, either one NON VTEC (off an LS,GS,or RS integra) is simply called an LS block.

now the heads.

3 main heads are used for the LSVTEC setup. and pretty much the only ones that can be used. ALL 3 are VTEC.

b16 - found on the del sol vtec, 99-00 civic si, the SIR (japan), etc....

b18C - Integra GSR

b18c5 - Integra Type R - dont waste your money on this, its too expensive and you'll get the same results with the b16.

those 3 will work. to put the head on a NON-VTEC block, you need to tap and plug the old oil supply hole, and machine the dowel holes, or buy the golden eagle kit and get the step down pins. then you have to unplug oil supply holes and re-locate where the oil gets fed into the head.

Archived