me luv u lon tyme

toodlez

What the hell did you do? If you weren't racing, I'm sorry to see that, but if you were, sux to do that to

realize that it ain't worth it!!!

No i wasnt racing...an old guy in a 91 park ave. turned left in front of me...i was going 65+ and never touched the brakes...broke both me legs and collapsed my right lung...crap happens

that sucks. I was minding my own business going straight and this old lady came out without stopping at her stop sign and came out right when I was near her. I hit her and the car was considered "totaled."

Old people should have a limit to when they should give up the keys. What gets me puzzled is their insurance rate is cheaper.

i agree with you on the insurance...but its not just the stupid old craps either....you always gotta watch out for suzie soccer mom on her cell in the excursion...lol....god do i hate stupid people!!! Pay some attention you dumb craps!

wheels on that car still look usable. hahaha

No I can pritty much garonty thay are bent. Just the sheir valosity of the impact could bend them. just think she was going 65 mph and lets say he was going 20 that means the inpact was aqivalent of hitting a wall at 85 !!! :o I had an old laddy pull out in front of me in a 04 Cristler Seabring and I was in a 92 Chevy Cavaler, I hit her so hard I bent her rear axle and crushed the side of her car. All it did to the car I was in was creas the hood and fender, broke the terning lamp and head light, and tweeked the frame about 1/4 inch. I think thay should have to take a test every year after a serton age. Hear in FL a 91 year old laddy who hade never driven a car got a letter in the mail staiting it was time to renew her license. Now tell me thats not fawked up.>_<

No i wasnt racing...an old guy in a 91 park ave. turned left in front of me...i was going 65+ and never touched the brakes...broke both me legs and collapsed my right lung...crap happens

That really sux! Hope you're better now, and that the insurance didn't screw you either. Took me a month for my insurance to do sh!t for me! Scams!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived