sub mounting

Fool50

Ok well i'm kinda new to the whole in car audio thing, but i wanna get 2 12in subs in my 97 civic lx sedan, and i have a rear upper strut bar in the trunk, so i can't mount it against the back seats, so where is a good alternative location to mount it in my trunk? thanks

oh and also where is a good website that i can learn the names of components and how they work in audio systems.

caraudio.com

and i suggest building a box and let your subs face up. i have the same problem, so thats what i did. not as tall, but longer and wider.

So what like did u put it under the trut bar?

yes. btw what subs u got

possibly rockford fosgates, or audiobahn i haven't decided on them yet and price is kinda an issue lemme know if u have ne other suggestions i'm still in the process of shopping for the right ones. i figured it was better to know how to install them b4 I bought them.

look into resonant engineering (keep an eye out for them on ebay). It is high end audio but you find a few here and there on ebay. Here is only 1 that showed up on ebay and it is a PAIR

RE

Another high end audio - Digital Design

DD

DD

Image Dynamics-IDmax

ID sold as a pair

Alpine Type R

TYPE R

Type R

Archived