New In this Forum

BlackEVO

Hello Ppl My name is Andy and i Drive Evo 8 2004 Lately i been looking at a S2k and there really nice....I was wondering what kind of mods can i do to those cars....How strong are they? And whats there bad stuff Cuz no car can be perfect Right Guys...I have a Few Q im a VERY VERY big Noob When it comes to V tec...Someone Told something About a V Tec Chip wich will make you Redline at like 10,000 or a lil less and is there a V tec Controlor? And what will i need to make it into around 350 Hp....Not look for any Superchargers.....Well thanks and i hope you Guys help me.

You'd have to turbo the s2k to get 350hp or more. The most I've seen on stock internals is 318hp on a turbo S2k. Of course the turbo kits for s2000's run etween 6-7000. Vtec controllers won't do anything and will actually hurt performance on a stock engine. Browse through the "under the hood" section and spend some time reading some of the older topics and you'll learn a lot. Post pics of your evo when you get a chance.

buy a hardtop if you do get one.. ya dont see many around.

Yes But i want something Quick something that will beat my evo(stock Evo) Like i never drove one...How much do you think they will give me for my Evo 8 its a 2004 Black its the SSL Package wich comes with the leather seats it has low 20,000 Miles....

hi bevo im new to this forum as well ....just read ur post...u gotta go for the s2k...

heres a recipe for a proven 286kw - 384hp on the f20c

but be warned its a lot of work for u and ur wallet

int...

308 big block pushrods and lifters

mild port the head

upgrade the valve springs

stock valves and intake target compression ratio wants to be about 9:5:1

700hp rated garret turbo (bearing) and all the plumbing

surge tank

upgrade fuel pump

upgrade regulator

1000 cc injectors

motec m48 comp......... will let you redline at 9400rpm

custom tri-y header(be sure to center the wastegate)

cstom 3inch exhaust

with this much power you will then have to look at the diff something with a final drive ratio of 4:8:1

we went with a skyline r33 gts-t drive shaft and diff

like i said alot of work, depends where your heart is at i spose

Archived