Meet At Fuddruckers

JOO

Date: Jan 4, 2003

Time: 3:00pm to Whenever

Place: Fuddruckers

23621 El Toro Rd

El Toro, CA 92630

(949) 830-7210

Plans: Hang out for a couple of hour's at Fuddruckers, cruse over to K Mart and take some pictures in the huge lite parking lot,

then we can end up at the Irvine Spectrum then hang out and do stuff till we split up

Hosted by DrivetoFast and JOO from 7thgencivic.com

all Hondas welcome!!!

If you think you are going to go, reply saying you want to go or email me at "Phatjoo@hotmail.com" also let me know what website forum your from. Thanks.

List for Jan. 4th Meet at Fuddruckers 3:00 PM

last updated Dec. 30 2002

www.7thgencivic.com

NytRyder2k1

KaOtIcCiViC

fonto

VNlilMAN

HShadow

iceman

CivicHX01

bluelight

JDMCIVIC

JDMVTECB20

xtremejm

XxDarkSiderxX

aznboysrfr

BlackSI

VietGuy949 (+1)

JOO (+3)

DukeTheNuke

JenVII

AK

Nodnero

JDMCivicHatchSiR90

Vietguy949

CivicSouldjaEX

SpecV

mochopechochochi

BoYrAcEr

willyg

KaZeLL

spanky

SurfinTower20nBC

SilverBullet01 (+4)

Spanky (+4)

Goofylogic82

JDMcivicRS

www.g2ic.com

5 people from this website (I don't know who posted it up)

www.clubrsx.com

merlyn (+1)

supra TT pinoi (+1)

kickinit

is0m0rph

www.superhonda.com

Magnaflow (+2)

N0v8

TCivicEX

www.civichatchback.com

ViSioN Eg6

EGStreetHtch

** Ill try to update the list weekly.

if i was in cali, id go to get my grub on at fuddruckers! fawk the meet!! im surprised ca has a fuddrucker. not every state has one. they make the best burgers!! cali does have a burger joint that we dont have here in tx.......IN N OUT BURGER!!!!!!!!! that place of off the heezy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuddrucker is this burger place...its a restaurant. you go in and order your burger or whatever you want. they have diff size patties. i get the 3/4 sized patties and those bitches are HUGE! when they['re done, they page you or announce your name and you go to the window to pick it up. once you pick it up, there is like a salad bar thingy where you can add whatever you want in your burger. i put me lots of guacamole and LOTS of jalapenos! its not easy on your a hole but hey...it tastes good going down 8)

yea i liek fuddruckers but am not going. cant to far away. but dude mark my dad made this hot sauce with liek everything adn some dude that was a friend of mine that he was a tuff guy and took 1 spoon full of it and swallowed it and it sent him to the hospital with a weak. the doctor said it was eating hte inside later of his stomach. no he cant eat anything spicy at all. it sux for him but i tried to warn him

since drew added this event to the calender, i think its safe to go off topic here but uh...mike, what did your dad put in that thang!? if its strong enough to eat the inside of your stomach, it must have habenero!! i had me some buffalo wings with habanero sauce spread all over it and holy cow.....one sniff of it and i was already sweatin! :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived