Anyone with pics of a 02-05 Civic SI with black rims?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i assume they are if there for a honda "CIVIC" (< there better) ,lol. should look good though white car black with polished dish wheels , im feelin it.

he said civic dude? you know of a civic other than 4bolt than your the man. not gonna argue drop your bs pickin little things apart.

ive got a set of black rims im looking to get rid of. they dont match my car very well, i gotta go silver. they do have a chrome lip. there 17"s. if your interested.

He was responding to this post. It says nothing about the 17's coming off a civic. And I guess I'm the man cause the 06 civic SI is 5 lug......bow down.

SolLes.....Hey....wakeup. You're sleep typing again.

Haha, right.

You only wish you could be as cool as me. Actually I take that back. You are one cool bitch. I'll settle for equally as cool, but I am less cool than no one.

Hi.

i was woundering if anyone had any 02-05 White Honda Civic SI pics with Black rims, with perhaps a silver lip on the wheels.

iam planning on getting a white honda civic SI and was trying to see

ive got a set of black rims im looking to get rid of. they dont match my car very well, i gotta go silver. they do have a chrome lip. there 17"s. if your interested.

you aint the man at all , your a bored sittin on the puter too much lokin to make others look stupid for no reason butthead is what you are and im tired of it. the man said 02-05(all 4bolt moron) , the guy read his post and said he has a set , why would he say he has a set to sell him that didnt fit after he read the post? sure 06 is 5 lug but were we talkin about 06 ? anyways you need a life and some professional help. if we all worked together here instead of shootin each other down all the time for no reason whatsoever it would be a much better site. but i guess wherever you go theres always gotta be an butthead.

you aint the man at all , your a bored sittin on the puter too much lokin to make others look stupid for no reason butthead is what you are and im tired of it. the man said 02-05(all 4bolt moron) , the guy read his post and said he has a set , why would he say he has a set to sell him that didnt fit after he read the post? sure 06 is 5 lug but were we talkin about 06 ? anyways you need a life and some professional help. if we all worked together here instead of shootin each other down all the time for no reason whatsoever it would be a much better site. but i guess wherever you go theres always gotta be an butthead.

Who are you talking to ?

First of all, learn how to quote. Second, you already said I was the man if I could name one civic that wasn't a 4 lug......you never said specific year. I named one so there's no taking it back. Third, the second "quote" you posted is not even related to the first post. It was a threadjack of someone selling a set of rims. It wasn't even the same guy that started this thread. The first guy never said he was looking to buy a set, just wanted to see a set on an EP3 so the second post is unrelated. You are the one who started being an ass in this thread with your 4 lug comment. The guy had a valid question about whether they were 4 or 5 lugs.

holy crapt. well VR said someone was close, and I looked at his link, and the screenshot had a high score of around 340000, so I just figured VR would be close, but under, that. I looked for the closest one to that and you actually had a very good guess. I'm just cheap like that I guess. you guys can bitch at me all you want. at least you still got something. and I didn't cheat. so I don't see what the big deal is. anyway, you have a right to be pissed so w/e. take it out on me at the hf meet.

Archived