Whats a good amplifier for these subs??

Verbal Killa

Im drivin a honda civic 1992. an those cars are little. so its not hard to make my crap vibrate.

and daaamn. lmaaao at those videos hahaha. thas frackin crazy yo. i would not be able to have those subbs right behind my head like that thoe. that crap would be annoying lmao. but damn thas a difference lool.

Edit: OK i made my decision in what i want. thanx guys hopefully when everythin gets heree see how it sounds. =)

Now..

Is this good for rear speakers?

Features:

Zolon Coated Low Resonance Baskets

Black Zicronium Plated Injection Molded Cones TPU Rubber Surrounds

High Efficiency Polymide Dome Tweeters

Aluminum Voice Coils

Swivel Pole Tweeter Mount

Chrome Front Back Plates

Rubber Magnet Cover

Ferrite Magnets

Grilles and Mounting Hardware Included

Specifications:

RMS POWER HANDLING (WATTS): 200

MAGNET WEIGHT (Oz.): 30

FREQ. RESPONSE (Hz): 40 - 20k

VOICE COIL WOOFER/TWEETER: 1"/1"k

VOICE COIL: 0.75

SENSITIVITY 92dB

MOUNTING DEPTH (INCHES): 3.25

Xstream SoundStream xts 6x9 speakers. i herd some on my friends car. they were smaller then these but they were LOUD an sounded real clean. anyways is that good

Im drivin a honda civic 1992. an those cars are little. so its not hard to make my crap vibrate.

and daaamn. lmaaao at those videos hahaha. thas frackin crazy yo. i would not be able to have those subbs right behind my head like that thoe. that crap would be annoying lmao. but damn thas a difference lool.

Edit: OK i made my decision in what i want. thanx guys hopefully when everythin gets heree see how it sounds. =)

Now..

Is this good for rear speakers?

Features:

Zolon Coated Low Resonance Baskets

Black Zicronium Plated Injection Molded Cones TPU Rubber Surrounds

High Efficiency Polymide Dome Tweeters

Aluminum Voice Coils

Swivel Pole Tweeter Mount

Chrome Front Back Plates

Rubber Magnet Cover

Ferrite Magnets

Grilles and Mounting Hardware Included

Specifications:

RMS POWER HANDLING (WATTS): 200

MAGNET WEIGHT (Oz.): 30

FREQ. RESPONSE (Hz): 40 - 20k

VOICE COIL WOOFER/TWEETER: 1"/1"k

VOICE COIL: 0.75

SENSITIVITY 92dB

MOUNTING DEPTH (INCHES): 3.25

Xstream SoundStream xts 6x9 speakers. i herd some on my friends car. they were smaller then these but they were LOUD an sounded real clean. anyways is that good

is there a picture for these? 200 RMS is weak but its not my car and I don't know how you like your music. me? I like my music real boomy (spl). I also forgot to ask if your civic is a hatchback and also what kind of music do you listen to? Yes the music is important in determining what kind of setup is good for you. As I said before, I like boomy bass and I listen to mostly hip hop so I got whatever setup suites me.

You know, you dont need 6x9s if youre going to get subs and components (if you ever get any in the future). Its okay to have 6x9s if you usually have guests in the backseat but if you normally don't, no need but its okay to have them :thumbsup:

I have a honda civic 1992 sedan.

I listen to rap music ONLY mostly. an reggaeton.

an i dont like the inside speakers in my car wit bass. i like it to only have voice but REAL loud. thats what the subb is ganna be for.

so i like the subb too only throw bass. an the speakers too be voice only. an yeah i have pictures hold up

soundstream_xts69.jpg

so wut u think?

I'm sure I can find much better speakers sound wise and look wise for less money than you are paying for that ugly ass graphic.

ookkk goo forr it. show me better speakers soundwise for less money then im spendin.

and TlontheDL. ima just buy the Kicker. i herd my friend have it in hes car an that crap was bangin. its 280 bux for it anyway. im almost there. :laugh:

and would the kenwood amp not give it enough power? its 900 watts.

ookkk goo forr it. show me better speakers soundwise for less money then im spendin.

and TlontheDL. ima just buy the Kicker. i herd my friend have it in hes car an that crap was bangin. its 280 bux for it anyway. im almost there. :laugh:

and would the kenwood amp not give it enough power? its 900 watts.

900 watts will be fine for one sub

Archived