Christmas Spirit???

TLontheDL

Do you consider yourself a grumpy scrooge?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider yourself a grumpy scrooge?

• No, I love Christmas!
    • Hell yeah, fack Christmas, fack quanza, fack them all
    • It's aight....just another day for me..
    • I try my best to avoid buying gifts

I love Christmas! I love being in the Christmas spirit, for real. I already took down my tree 2 weeks before thanksgiving! Lately, I gave up rap and tuned into a local radio station that plays Christmas songs 24/7! As you can tell, im in a fruity mood... hug?? :laugh:

Hell yeah! I'm with you 100% on that. The feeling you get when December rolls around is just unexplainable. You feel all nice and giving and crap like that but as soon as January rolls around, I am a grumpy, stingy sum bitch again. So if you want your hug TL you better get it now :laugh:

waffles on Christmas? wow.. thats a new one but hey, we all have diff traditions. im asian so forgive my stupidity, but dont most whities eat turkey and such? just like what you eat on thanksgiving, right?

we just have a big turkey feast on Thanksgiving but on Christmas, we'll go to other peoples crib and eat what they cook. they dont cook turkey though, some people will make rice or some other asian dish.. shiet, i eat rice just about 364 days the other times....why would i eat it on Christmas?! ahahahah im jk

waffles on Christmas? wow.. thats a new one but hey, we all have diff traditions. im asian so forgive my stupidity, but dont most whities eat turkey and such? just like what you eat on thanksgiving, right?

we just have a big turkey feast on Thanksgiving but on Christmas, we'll go to other peoples crib and eat what they cook. they dont cook turkey though, some people will make rice or some other asian dish.. shiet, i eat rice just about 364 days the other times....why would i eat it on Christmas?! ahahahah im jk

yuck turkey man. but yea waffles with strawberries and blue berries and all kinds of berries and different toppings and such

Hmm, I believe Ham is supposed to be the dinner on Christmas, but I'm a vegetarian so who knows, heh.

Anyway, most holidays are just another day for me... I'm not going to vote though, cause I guess I'm in between on some of the options.

It's already Dec. 5 and I'm still trying to pay off last months bills... which means, haven't started Christmas shopping :(

I am with you guys on the debt. Each month for the car alone I have to pay $420.00 for the car payment, and then I have to pay $336.20 for the insurance. I just payed both of them for the month and I just got my sttement fom the bank saying I have $4.67 left in the bank. Fun times, especially when your girlfriend wants a 300 dollar ring and an XBOX for Christmas...............Can I change my vote on the Christmas thing, cause damnit Christmas sucks. :laugh:

well i still haven't bought none of the xmas presents yet. I already got my xmas present to myself which was my car. Now b4 i spend money i have to deduct $375 for both insurance and car payment. damn life sucks when u dont have money. The most important presents I have to get is my mom's and my boyfriend's. The rest of the family better be happy they even get a xmas card. 8)

Christmas as a Kid was cool, but as a 30sumthin it Sucks that a*s ham hondachika's family makes. :laugh: It's all about what people expect you to do for them. I started telling people that I didn't want them to give me any presents back when I was in college. They hated it cause they couldn't expect me to get them anything! :laugh:

I do gift exchange all year round with my loved ones. We hide surprises all over on New years Eve and find them throughout the year. My dad just found a new eyepiece for his telescope, My ex-wife just found a pair of underwear, I 'll never see her in. and on and on. It makes you think about the person who gave you the surprise all the time. It's awsome.

The Christmas spirit all year round, baby! :D

Archived