Also Check This Site Out....

WRX Driver03

hey tl: i think ashley means it only for big topic changes. not just complimenting somebody. for example, if you asked him what type of music he likes and start talking about favorite bands/singers/rappers/etc. then you should have started a new thread to ask everybody (or just him, then include everybody) to get the board a little more lively.

as for the site "sweetcarz.com": its tight. might become another site that i check out everyday. i don't see how honda guys can get along with mustang guys though. i guess its possible...but all i can see is a giant flame war. lol

Yeah just of late a few new domestic drivers came on there and started crap. It is dying down though, so excuse the flame war for the time being, it will go away.....

We had that problem here once when the board was much newer. Like 6 months ago. Some of the mods might remember when all those Mustang guys came over from some Mustang forum. They eventually got bored and haven't been back. :crazy:

Yeah, hope to see you there ZC. Just make it known to me who you are on there when you start posting so I know. Yeah on the Sweetcarz site we were coexisting with the few domestic owners that were on there just fine. I believe it was like 1 Mustang guy, a couple of ranger tucks, like 2 jeeps and a SC Thunderbird. Then this F-Body guy(Camaro), shows up and starts flaming everybody he can. The Mustang guy and he Camaro guy gt into and it drug out all over the board and finally I think the chaos is done. So really come check it out, it's cool as hell. I even get to mod the Subaru forum! Yea!!! :laugh:

yes i remember drew and i hated it. i remember this one guy found out my e-mail and sent me liek 50 messages a day sayin hondas suck. i mean i drive a domestic now but i still have the love and passion of any tru honda owner out there. im going e-mail sometime with fake everything and tell him to **** off and leave the domestic world and come to the honda/acura world. heeheheheh i dont maybe i will maybe i wont

Archived