Recent Updates To Hondaforums.com

Please discuss the recent updates to this site in this thread.

If you have any questions, concerns or need assistance, please post them in here.

Moderators, please discuss any issues you have in the Moderator forum.

Thank you all...

i like the new layout..i like the new colors. the only thing i don't like so far is that there is no more quick reply box thing at the bottom of each thread. i used that thing a lot...doesn't really matter. i don't mind how it is now. i like it drew!

Yes, the quick reply was a hack, which means it doesn't come with the software and had to be added by hand. I will have to look into finding a quick reply hack for this new version of the board as the old one may not be compatible.

The colors will be changing again. These are the default colors for the board and I will be changing them most likely. I might also give people the option of which color scheme they want.

Thanks and oh, check out some of the new features too. (i.e. Calendar)

Oops, I always check this forum last, and already started a thread in the Feedback forum regarding this. Anyway, to repeat myself, the board's definately looking good. I love the default blues, what colors are you planning on changing them to?

Also, if it's not too much trouble to bring back quick reply as I think it was civic ex said. Really benefits when you're on slow dial up. Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...
yeah drew, i just noticed it before i came in this thread. its awesome man!

i just checked out the calendar also. why's it say "happy christmas"? i always thought it was "happy thanksgiving" and "merry christman". altought, i have been saying happy christmas just to mess with people. so, that said: HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!

Feliz Navidad (Spanish), in English comes out to Happy Christmas as well. :crazy:

Archived