Rota Slipstreams

dcletten

i was looking into buying some rota slipstreams, i live in indiana, so we get decent amount of snow in the winter, wheat im wondering is if the slipstreams will be oke for use in the winter with the snow/salt all that good stuff that tends to eat everything it touches. just wokdering

yea i know, thats what i do now, i have 17 in speedy lite 6's and i dont like them, they are too heavy, so i was gonna get some 15 or 16 in rotas and upgrade my brakes, the stock rims i have are 13in and the tires are only 175mm wide and if i go with bigger rotors, then i cant use them. i would rather be able to leave the rotas on there all year instead of just the non snow months. becuase the rims i have now are flat black with a polished lip, and i called speedy and the guy said that the warranty wouldnt hold up if i ran them in the snow/salt(f*cking Indiana bullcrap). So I just figured id see if anyone knew on here before i tried to contact the company.

I was also wondering if the rotas would be lighter than stock with tires included? And if anyone that has them on a civic, would you recommend 6.5 or 7 inch rim width?

As usual any input would be appreciated

Archived