The lighting alternative

Biscuit

haha, if i read that correctly, it sounds like biscuits here is giving 97jdm some attitude ... haha ... thats funny :laugh: ... considering his sig is all about getting pipes shoved in asses and swallowing :thumbsup:

hahaha, biscuits im just kidding man, don't get pissed off

I kinda like neons under the dash as long as you can't see the bulb or actual l.e.d.s. I have seen them on ebay for pretty cheap and it's a very cheap alternative to the old fashioned neons. Better option to if wired up correctly and clean.

Well I just come to realize...

Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics...

no matter who wins...yur still retarded!

so i definitely don't think that that is funny ... don't make fun of them just because they have a label of "retarded" on them ... they are human beings, and you have no right to make fun of them ... i would appreciate if you don't joke them, one of my good friends' brother is mentally retarded and he is prbably one of the coolest guys i have ever met .. you make yourself sound like an butthead

great post i just stated my opinion.. no worries.

Where do you have room to talk? Who the hell sold you those gay ass rims? Whatever color your cord is...dont match the rims...maybe you should hire your queer back to give you some exterior design ideas! I would rather sport wal mart hub caps instead of those ugly ass things!

Where do you have room to talk? Who the hell sold you those gay ass rims? Whatever color your cord is...dont match the rims...maybe you should hire your queer back to give you some exterior design ideas! I would rather sport wal mart hub caps instead of those ugly ass things!

:o

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

he was talking about me ... i have no idea what i said, mostly because i have the neons under my dash and behind my vents ... but i am not going to stress it, i don't understand why he deleted his posts, now people just aren't going to understand what the whole point of the post was .. what an idiotic move on his part

B16 - circuit city has the neons or LED's made by street glow ... i got them, and got the switch for them from wal-mart for 2 bucks ... i think they look excellent and let me know if you need a discount if you want them for your '00 GSR that you may be aquiring soon :thumbsup:

Acquiring soon.......it's parked in my garage right now. I haven't sold the sol but I'm storing it until I do. I might end up putting some white ones under the dash and wire them in with my dome lights. If I do, I'll let you know. Thanks for the hookup.

Archived