Lubeguard conditioner for AT - where can i get it????

got a 94 Accord with the 2.2 and a auto trans. car has 108,000 miles. shifts are positive on the upshift and when you nail it. but the downshifts seem.....clunky. im not sure the best way to describe it. im a honda newbie so all the honda junkies out there probably know what im talking about. it doesnt ever slip, just sort of a harsh downshifting. ive read some things (honda related sites) and they say when one gets some miles on it, the trans shifts more "harshly". they said that a bottle of 'LUBEGUARD CONDITIONER' may correct this problem. where can i find this??? is this a honda dealer only conditioner?

any info is much appreciated. thanks guys

mustangmadness89@hotmail.com (feel free to send me a email)

actually, you will not get a quicker response, instead, more people are probably just going to be pissed off that they had to read it more than once .. honestly i am surprised i was the one who said something ... normally, B16 beats me to it >_<

actually, you will not get a quicker response, instead, more people are probably just going to be pissed off that they had to read it more than once .. honestly i am surprised i was the one who said something ... normally, B16 beats me to it >_<

nevermind. found the conditioner on my own. no thanks for morons like you.

its ppl like you that piss me off. all i ask is simple question. i posted it in the accord section and the under the hood section , which makes sense to get a quicker response because i needed a quick answer. instead of ppl being helpful and answering questions, ppl like you be a smartass about it and do nothing but waste my time. just dont post on my topic anymore so i dont have to listen to your remarks.

if you don't like my remarks, don't read them. it is as simple as that.

maybe your posts from now on should not have a simple answer as to walking into your local advanced auto parts or something and finding your answer right there in front of you, but instead you insist on being pissed off. its really no big deal. calm down. i was kidding.

if you don't like my remarks, don't read them. it is as simple as that.

maybe your posts from now on should not have a simple answer as to walking into your local advanced auto parts or something and finding your answer right there in front of you, but instead you insist on being pissed off. its really no big deal. calm down. i was kidding.

i understand why you posted that now.....you are a 17 y/o kid, guess it slipped my mind you know sooo much.

and btw: autozone, advance, etc doesnt carry that, weiner.

Maybe dude should realize that the dicks like us have a lot of answers, but when we asked them of dicks like him, he called us morons... oh look, he did it again.

"no thanks from morons like you"

Why the hell should you get thanks from us morons? Ohhh you meant no thanks TO morons like us, I get it now. And seriously, your topic does fit in both forums, but there is no point in posting it twice. most of the people who look in the under the hood sectiuon probably look in the section for their specific car, so all you do is make one set of people read the same crap twice..

hmm, your right.

oh and another thing. yes they do. lubegard is a name brand. they don't carry that specific brand, but they do carry it. i can assure you that. but i am only a 17 year old kid who knows nothing.

if i wanted a generic brand, i wouldnt have posted in the 1st place

i say we take all the stupid ppl on the planet, like you guys, put them on another planet and nuke 'em

The ramblings of a pure genious. It's a good thing that nobody listens to what you say, we'd end up living like pigmies, and I don't want to be a pigmy.

But hey, you got your lubegaurd, so give it a rest. People on here can not possibly know where you can get every single product that you might possibly need for your car. And yeah, sometimes people are sarcastic, but that's no excuse for name calling, give it up, you aren't making yourself sound any smarter or better than anyone else. So have a nice day/night/week, hope the lubegaurd works for you, and enjoy it.

Archived