sol was backed into

CRG7

Estimate = $1800

Now I get to wait for the adjuster to get there so the work can get done on it and I can have it back already. Oh, and to find out how much work is going into it right now :rolleyes:

I'll be having some DIY amber corners though, since finding an oem corner light hasn't worked out so great, ehh

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sorry to see that, hope your rolling soon again.I remembered it sucked i totaled my 99 gsr,thats how i ended up with the del sol alot slower, but only for now

will have been three weeks tomorrow. waiting for the adjuster to get there, but i guess the insurance company "needs more information" now or whatever bs they're pulling this time :rolleyes:

i love mine ... everytime something has happened it got fixed free and fast

It doesn't go through my insurance. It goes through the company of the lady who backed into the car. The company she uses has a tendency to do this whenever they're needed (friends have used them in the past, and have had many problems with them when it comes to claims).

post pics of car when it gets finished though. i like the color.

and make the pic have you in it! :thumbsup:

If you were replying to me, then the car may not be that color when it comes back finally. I may just pay the extra and have everything repaired (in other words, having the quarter panels cut and patched where necessary) and repainted a different color. We'll see what happens though.

Archived