KYB AGX

SolLesHonda

ok guys i have a quick question for you, i have just recently lowered my car with tanabe lowering springs, and i love them, but i didn't have the money at the time to get new shocks/struts ... it is very bouncy and i think its due to the stock shocks ... more than likely they are about to blow, and i am going to buy upgraded ones ... is it worth it to get the adjustable KYB AGX ones or should i get the non-adjustable KYB GR-2 .... thanks

not too much, less than around 500 probably, the reason i like those are because i know a few people who have them and they ride nice .... and i like the ability to adjust, but i mean what did you have in mind ... summit sport compact had them for 89 dollars a piece which is real cheap ... they sent me some types of coupons in the email to make them cheap ... what you recommend ?

are they much better than the AGX ... cus they come to about 500 after shipping ... are they that much better ? .... and for adjustment you have more work to do ... but it says they can lower the car 25 mm in the front and 15 mm in the back .... is that true .... that is an inch in the front and 0.06 in the back ... cus that would be sweet ... but since i have stock struts now, aren't they holding it up a litle, when i get KYB AGX's or the yellows will it drop a bit more ? ... that's what i was told .... cus i need that

you've got it way wrong man. koni yellows are adjusted from the top instead of on the bottom sides like the KYBs. they're much easier to adjust. the KYBs will not lower the car anymore. the konis will lower the car a tad bit more and are the best shock on the market.

yes, they are that much better.

Archived