Spark plugs

fudge

Hi all, in need of help!

My car wont start and i'm not sure why!

I have a 92 del sol VTEC.

Its not the battery because thats been replaced recently and all the elctrics are fine and yes i do have fuel in the car.

The engine is turning but its just not starting. I am guessing its the spark plugs.

Anybody have any other ideas what else it could be or it it is the spark plugs, hpw do you change them?

92 sol vtec ... is it from japan .. cus i know they made them there but i didn't know the came dohc vtec ... or are you saying sohc vtec ... cus i know they didn't introduce the vtec sol until 94 ... unless im wrong, but i know thats in the U.S. ... don't know much about the honda del sols in japan, just that they had the trans-top models .. sunds like some type of spark is missing, try giving it a tune up ... plugs, plug wires, and maybe if needed, a new distributor cap .. plugs are easy to change, pull out the wires on the top of the block (there are 4), and put in a socket on them, or plug wrench if ya have one, and turn left, and pull em out .. do opposite for installation of new ones

You're full of fudge. :laugh: America got the del sol starting in 93 and Vtec model didn't come until 94. Overseas they got the del sol from 92-98 but none of the models were called Vtec.

So......what kind of car do you have?

It could also be fuel related. How many miles on the car and has the fuel filter ever been replaced?

So it should be a VTI model then. With 74,000 miles you shouldn't be having any problems like this. I would check your plugs, plug wires and fuel filter. Those are all pretty inexpensive items, so see if any of those fixes the problem first.

Archived