CoilOver Trouble

Hey guys and Ladies. im new to the forum. I spent 5 hours installing coilovers on my 91 crx and bad luck. Well I got the fronts really good but on one side of the rear(driver side) I snapped the head off the bolt that connects the bottom of the shock to the lower arm support. So now I got 3 Coilovers on the car and one original shock and spring. E-Z out will probly be the best way to go but should I go to a Honda DealerShip to get the bolt or the junk yard. The coilover on the other rear side makes a little funny noise over decent size bumps probly caused from not being even. Any suggestions

you fell victim to the seized bolt issue found on just about every EG I've encountered and on quite a large amount of EFs. get the bolt from the dealer(it's expensive for a bolt) and you may need a new bushing as well. if you tried to get the bolt from a junk yard, it's probably not going to come out.

• 2 months later...

dude, i think this should be the last time you make a very late post ... this is about the fifth consecutive time you have made a post on a thread that is over two months old ... no one benefits ! if you want to say something, start a new thread

Archived