• B16A
    • B18C1
    • exc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CR-VTEC = torque, HP, lighter = quick and more agile = better an H22

yeah its a dead thread but oh well. bbs where can i get a cr-vtec and whats a ballpark of what one will cost?

• 2 months later...

they have the motor mount kits to put the H22 into a civic. being a Civic Del Sol i believe that the engine bay is exactly the same measurement wise. the motor mounts for any h22 or h23 into the 92-95 civic will work.

here is a good resource that i am using in my plans to h22 or h23 my future del sol

http://www.hasport.com/Tech/Installs/Swap%...l%20bseries.htm

that is my daily reading material.

under which tranny to use it says something about ATTS. could someone tell me what that means?

and someone said the h22 was only gonna be 30 lbs heavier in the del sol. hmmmmmmm......

"Suspension and brake upgrades a good idea. The H22A is 175 to 185 lbs heavier than stock D-series drivetrains and 85 lbs heavier than a B16A drivetrain." - hasport

and if u go to their main page. hasport now has a k-series mount kit for crx/chb's.

that would be nice to see that do the 1/4 on some forced-fed air

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
im getting h22 because im ignorant and i love them but i agree with bbs

cr-vtec > h22anything

you don't really have another option. I wouldn't really call you ignorant. I'd just say you aren't knowledgable yet or learning. we all have/had to start somewhere. I don't even know everything.

• 5 months later...

okay im looking at motors here and im curious as to why an f20c (s2000 motor) isnt better than a k20a type r when the site says the f20c has 240Hp 163Trq 11.5 Compression and the k20a has 220 Hp 158Trq 11.5 Compression (JDM). shouldnt the s2000 motor be better sicne it has more hp more torque and the same compression ratio? then i was also curious about what was said about the h22 making it hard to turn. is it really that dramatic of a difference, cuz i have an s = no powersteering and id hate to get one of those and only make that issue worst.

oic nifty. lmao i think itd be cool to make an awd del sol, i wonder where youd get the awd system form, i know some like 89 civic or some crap like that has a awd system but i wonder if any other newer models have awd cuz id hella go to the junkyard and pull that crap off and slap it on my sol <3

oic nifty. lmao i think itd be cool to make an awd del sol, i wonder where youd get the awd system form, i know some like 89 civic or some crap like that has a awd system but i wonder if any other newer models have awd cuz id hella go to the junkyard and pull that crap off and slap it on my sol <3

it doesn't really work that way man. it's a lot of fabricating.

*cough*CR-V*cough*

it doesn't really work that way man. it's a lot of fabricating.

*cough*CR-V*cough*

lmao, ooh okay is that the only new honda with awd. and i knwo you cant just slap it on any car, and its not really like i plan on doing it cuz for one i dont have any money, and for two i dont make enough power to even need it. however if i win the lottery and i can afford an awd system and a boosted k20, you can bet your sweet ass my car will be competing against xxscaxx's sti

lmao, ooh okay is that the only new honda with awd. and i knwo you cant just slap it on any car, and its not really like i plan on doing it cuz for one i dont have any money, and for two i dont make enough power to even need it. however if i win the lottery and i can afford an awd system and a boosted k20, you can bet your sweet ass my car will be competing against xxscaxx's sti

key word...if.

>_<

btw, you cant put a awd system and a boosted k20 together :thumbsup:

Archived