• B16A
    • B18C1
    • exc.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

you need a hemi. but really, I have an H22A. (that was hard to figure out) Everyone will tell you it's too heavy (only 30 lbs. more), and it makes your car handle like crap (true). But H22's have something alot of honda motors don't have: torque and low RPM power. My sol rips 12's all day, is soooo fun on onramps, and it's all motor. you can get the motors cheap, the swap is easy, damn, I'm just gonna pump up h22's!! :) get whatever you want, you can do anything with any honda motor. D15 with 87-ish "fuel injection" is the crap though.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

anything is better than whtat I have- pretty much... The h22 is pretty goddamn heavy for such a small car. "its only thirty pounds more..." It is all dependant on what you're gonna us it for though. Sure the h22 is good for drags or street racing, but if you want to do anything involving turning you'll suffer... Whatever, just get what you want, it's your car.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived