new brembo brake pads

airjordan223

hey guys i have some brand new Brembo performance brake pads for sale. they fit a Civic Coupe Ex 93-95, del sol si with abs 95-97, and a del sol vtec 95-97. im askin $75 with free shipping.

• 1 year later...
i cant seem to find just brembo pads without the whole big brake kit, ive looked forever and on a million websites, im about to give up and just not go brembo, if you know of a place i can get them for a 99 civic SI can you let me know?

i did a quick search for yours online too and couldnt find anything either. probably go with another company.

bumpage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah people dont like to stop i guess. thanks for the bump. i forgot i had them for a while, then i tried selling them. havent tried that hard, i could probably post them up on ebay, but theyre at my house so i dont have pics

yeah people dont like to stop i guess. thanks for the bump. i forgot i had them for a while, then i tried selling them. havent tried that hard, i could probably post them up on ebay, but theyre at my house so i dont have pics

Just out of curiosity what do you mean theyre at your house?

Archived