F22A1 Header

oreodie

• 2 months later...

fawk you n00b, you can eat a weiner. keep wasting money on your peice of crapt f22. its never gonna be fast. im glad you like driving a slow, loud ass honda, your jsut like every other ricer out there. get a life.

your a dumbass. everyone knows more than anybody could ever think, they just keep there infinite knowledge to themselves. go ahead, waste your money.

also, i hope you understand the analogy that b16 said, if you dont i can explain it to you.

i dont care what no one says. i do whatever i want or else this wouldn't be america. The f22 is an experiment anyways. The h22 swap will come way later. Even you talk crap sexyh22 your car is still cool. Let be buddies.

like ddrew says

fighting on the internet is like special olympics.. even if you win you're still retarded!

if you cant find a header for a prelude... i think you need to crawl out of the hole in the ground, Osama.

:stupid:

ok for the experiment, your gonna dump CA$H into the f22 and then swap it with the H later? thats kool, i wish i was ballin like that.. testin crap out yah know.. 8)

Archived