Important Question....Please Help

My dad owns a 2001 S2000, a 2000 Integra GSR, and a 1993 Celica convertible. None of the three are stock. All of his cars are paid off so, he's looking to trade one of them in.....the S2000 is not an option here. He's thinking about either trading in the celica for a civic to be his daily driver, or trading in the GSR for an STI and he would make the Celica his daily driver.

So what do you guys think would be better to own:

A 2001 S2000, an Integra GSR, and a civic (keep in mind that the integra and S2000 are far from stock) or

A 2001 S2000, an STI, and a 93 celica convertible?

We can't decide. We love the integra so much that it's hard for him to part ways with it. He values my input a lot and I value everybody's input on the forum so, let me know what you would do.

if he likes the integra so much, then why doesn't he just keep it. but does he really need people on a message forum to decide this for him?

People on a message forum aren't deciding anything. I just wanted to see which 3 cars people on here would rather have. He loves the integra, but really wants an STI, so he's having a hard time making a decision.

I didn't know it was against the rules to ask people for their input or preferences on a situation....I'll try to remember that.

Archived