Im New, So Please Help

_Booty_Hunter_

Hi all, this is my first post here. I have a 2002 honda civic ex 2 door with v-tech. I already have exhaust and I only have like a 100$ left, what can I do that that is cheap. I was thinking intake, where can I get one, Pep Boys has some but I don't know if they fit, can you please tell me where and what to do next that is cheap and good.

Thanks all,

Any help is greatly appreiciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey welcome to hf, i'm new here too.... let me know how the project comes along later. i agree on the cai though, a great investment, it's about all that's on my old beater right now and it helps more than i expected it to. it also adds some good sound under the hood when driving 8)

Thanks for the help all. I ended up getting some generic short ram air intake off of ebay with the K&N for like 65$. I was givin 150$ to get what ever I could so I just pocketed the rest. This is not my project, I am just getting parts for a friend of mine. My project is my turbo supra. I'm not much into hondas except for how easy they are to work on and how cheap everything is for them. It cost to much money to make them fast, although they are alot less then supras to start off with and more reliable.

Archived