time for new suspension

xxscaxx

tired as hell of the crappy coilovers, and i hate bouncing all over the damn roads. i have coilovers with kyb agx adjustables, lookin to go for something that rides just like stock ( or comfortable at least) but that i can have a pretty low ride ( i have 17's i like when the tire is just about to the fender). id go with some springs but i am afraid of not getting a desirable height. i know everyone says to get teins, which i honestly have thought about, but how low can you drop them? i remember, bigbird you have a suspension setup that i think you were happy with but i cant remember the name, maybe omnipower? thanks guys.

I'm very happy with my Omnipower coilovers. Teins are good, but the basic coilovers are a tad more expensive than the Omnipowers. I haven't had Teins on my car, so I can't really compare. however, Tein is not a Honda specific company whereas Omnipower(with the exception of a few parts) is.

my vote goes to Omnipower. a rear sway bar will help a lot too.

thanks for the info bigbird, do they ride like stock? or you know, comfortable at least? what is the adjustability of them? how low do you have yours?

TlontheDL - yeah i was thinkin about gettin Eibach's, but then again im not sure how low they would drop my sol. the sportlines drop like almost 2 i think but im not sure how low that would be with my 17s. i hate wheel gap.

they're stiffer than stock, but you get used to it. adjustability is wonderful. damper stiffness is not adjustable, but it's a nice stiffness all around. the actual shock/damper height is adjustable as well as the spring height.

I love my Omnipower coilovers.

u dont feel every little bump in the road like i do, do you? i feel everything in the road and its so annoying...

I feel a lot, but that's what happens when you have bigger rims with a smaller tire sidewall. they ride much better than my old neuspeed coilovers. if you want a really smooth ride, I wouldn't get them. if you want improved handling that sacrifices some of the smoothness, get them.

I had my doubts about getting the Omnipowers at first. then, after they were put on I had no doubts at all.

Archived