Us Grand Prix

Nova

This weekend is the US Grand Prix at Indy, great season so far, especially if your a Ferrari fan. Practice is Friday at 12:00, Speedchannel. Do any of you watch F1? Toyota entered this year, not bad for 1st year, Honda supplies 2 teams but have had a rough year so far. Im only 7 hours from Indy but,,,, gotta work, so no go! Crapola.

IF you watch, who's your team, driver, etc.

Later, Nova alien

Oh, how do you guys get a picture on your name logo, you know on the left? Some of you have some pretty cool shots there.

Oh, how do you guys get a picture on your name logo, you know on the left? Some of you have some pretty cool shots there.

At the top, click on Your Control Panel. In there, click on your Avatar Settings. You can add one there...

I'll watch F1 if I happen to see it on, but I don't follow it closely as to know when races are on. I usually just stumble across them when watching TV. I love racing though...

I went for a tour recently of the BAR Factory - remarkable!!!

And the chap with the lollypop is chief engineer - he explained some of the car details to us, nice chap.

The composites work is fantastic, and I never realised the huge difference in weight between Magnesium, Aluminium and Steel!

Picked up a F1 car wishbone too - so light!!! As is the steering wheel - complex bit of kit though....... steering wheel with all the electronics, looking at circa 20,000 pounds !!!! I want a car including for that sort of money! :p

Anyway - fingers crossed that next year with only one team to support, Honda will do well with BAR - long way to play catch-up, but given time..... be good to see Honda up at the top again!

for those of you who don't know.

fri: speedchannel - practice, in the mornings and re-plays at night

sat: speedchanner - qualifing...again mornings and re-plays at night

sun: is usually on speedchannel or abc - actual race. on in the morning (around 7) and replays at night (around 12-2)

i was deeply into f1 for most of this season. schumacher is to good. and wtf was up with ferrari making barichello pull over at brazil (?). that was so messed up. the guy was the fastest in practice, got the pole in qualifing, and led every lap of the race...then on the last stretch of the last lap they make him pull over so schummy can pass and win!!! wtf!!! total bs!!!

how many ppl watch world rally? i know that living in the country, i have had my civic sideways in the turns on more than a couple times. dirt-roads are cool...until i get my new tires and wheels. can't mess up the tenzo mean 6's or those yoko's...no way!

Team orders on Austria, Michael paid him back at Indy thou.

WRC is fantastic, was on espn years ago when Lancia and Toyota fought it out w/ Puegot. Theres a few roads I do sideways stuff on, whatta gas.

And the dude who went to the Bar factory, whatta deal, I would have loved to check that out.

ABC only shows 1 or 2 races a year, last year just Indy F1, this year they did Monza also. But Speedchannel is the place. Rally is on around 11:00 certain nights. This week its New Zealand.

Later, Nova.

Archived