R34 rear clusters

Deathshead

I meant R34 look-a-like Clusters pre-designed for the Del Sol ya sarcastic bastads lol ... eee & i didnt think you yanks understood sarcasm :)

(Although obviously I wouldnt be asking where to get R34 Actual Clusters as obviously... a nissan dealership would be on the top of my list)

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_image...5652_7_full.jpg

Like So

nissan dealership wouldn't be on the top of your list if you were in america.

on this forum, we tend to despise rice. and what you're describing is what i consider rice...

Despising rice is fair enough , but I dont see how it becomes Rice (not that I understand rice) as its just a rear light cluster lol... Its gonna work on some cars & not on others.

Cutting a long story short , i find the standard clusters on a white Sol just arnt very nice to say the least. Could go down the whole Lexus "Shiny" route but even them aint really what im after.

Im simply hunting more options

• 2 weeks later...

I believe the image link you posted in a custom job, not a bolt on, unless of course, the quarter panels and trunk/deck were aftermarket like that eBay auction, designed to fit. I think its an interesting look, but one tends to be poked fun at with crossover things like that.

yeah it looks like the quarter panels and trunk need to be modified too. it looks alright, but i dont like how the back goes from being rounded off to squared off.

I orderd the S2000 kit off ebay for my taillight conversion. I think the stock tails are boring and like the way the s2000 lights look. I will post pics when done, also it shouldent matter if people like to do their body or their engines. We are all lovers of cars, and individuals We shouldent put anyone down for their tastes. Lets embrace everyone and their cars. If u dont like something thats your opinion but dont tell someone dont do it or its stupid cause not everyone feels the same. Some people consider rice to be a kitted up car with loud paint or graphics or a import period. Lets just all get along and support each other in whatever direction we decide to take with our cars.:thumbsup:

I orderd the S2000 kit off ebay for my taillight conversion. I think the stock tails are boring and like the way the s2000 lights look. I will post pics when done, also it shouldent matter if people like to do their body or their engines. We are all lovers of cars, and individuals We shouldent put anyone down for their tastes. Lets embrace everyone and their cars. If u dont like something thats your opinion but dont tell someone dont do it or its stupid cause not everyone feels the same. Some people consider rice to be a kitted up car with loud paint or graphics or a import period. Lets just all get along and support each other in whatever direction we decide to take with our cars.:thumbsup:

+1 :thumbsup:

Archived