exhaust systems

LOOPY86

why does everyone rag on ebay?

if you are smart about it you get great deals on it.

well its just that alot of people have had bad experience with it.. i mean you never really know what your getting.. i bought my air intake off ebay and havent had a problem but any thing too big im skeptical to get. for instanve there is a rebuilt stage II turbo on ebay that i want to get for like 800 bucks but w/o intercooler or blow off valve just some of the real basic parts.. but im not sure i wanna go through with it.

get what im sayin?

i got nothing abgainst ebay, can be great deals, but there is alot of generic crap on there that people buy for 10% of what the namebrands cost. thats what im agianst. if you use ebay just dont buy the generic crap that is sold.

why does everyone rag on ebay?

if you are smart about it you get great deals on it.

ebay is hit or miss... i've gotten a lot of my jdm oem parts off of ebay, and have been fortunate to date with using the system.

you can never be sure what you are getting from ebay, or if you will get anything at all.

plus, most "exhaust systems" on ebay are just some universal mufflers.

i hear all of ya, cuz i feel exactly the same.

if your a smart buyer and careful you shouldnt have problems.

i hate that fake crap too h22

just seemed like everyone had a problem with it.

ive been fortunate enough too where as everything i have bought is good and no problems, thats y i give it :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

just get urself a GREDDY exhaust or Apexi.

and by the way..i have shopped on ebay for school books and minor things..it was fine

but dont buy car parts off ebay..only some stereo or electronics...

other then that

EBAY IS GOD!!!!!!!!

:devil::devil::devil:

EBAY SELLS SOME GENERIC STUFF SO YOU HAVE TO WATCH OUT.

As for exhaust, look into something good and well known. I don't know if you are into the JDM, but look at JIC RSR Buddy Club Tanabe 5zigen HKS Espelir Invidia t1r, they all make great exhausts for our cars. Definitely check it out and do some research. Thats if you want good shyt.

DONT GO THE RICER WAY

www.optauto.com

www.optionimports.com

Archived