Which brand..

TLontheDL

..makes awsome component sets? I heard JL's set for the 1st time the other day and loved it. Their midbass hits and the tweeters are mind blowing.

I am now considering JL or Diamond. I may also go with Alpine b/c their set give me more bang for the buck. :)

speakers or subs?

You asking me? If so, i was talking about speakers.

Ken: I didn't know you actually went through and got a Legend!! Where the pics dog? I might be selling a JL 12w6 sometime. If and when I do decide to sell it, i'll give you a good price on them...if you're interested. :)

• 2 weeks later...

If you still care, I'd go with the alpine and then have your interior lined with dead skin mat. You don't need expensive speakers, most won't fit right without modification, and to be honest the difference is too subtle to notice. Besides, it's not like your competing. However, if your'e dead set on expensive speakers, I'd go with Focal, you cannot find better.....anywhere......ever.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived