Got some pics

JDMDC2GSR

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you. Even 99% of my friends are JDM/OEM, anymore I don't really look at cars with body kits and systems. More have an eye for JDM cars, swaps n stuff like that. I am just debating now that people have seen my car, Rota Circuit 8's or 10's in bronze on my GSR? The sides and rear valences are due in any day.

Thank you. Even 99% of my friends are JDM/OEM, anymore I don't really look at cars with body kits and systems. More have an eye for JDM cars, swaps n stuff like that. I am just debating now that people have seen my car, Rota Circuit 8's or 10's in bronze on my GSR? The sides and rear valences are due in any day.

could some one explain why oem and jdm instead of body kits?

Body kits to me are ugly, but that is just my taste. Some like kits and other are into OEM/JDM. Yeah teh Del Sol looks good with the Circuit 8's, but don't all of you think that the C8's are for smaller cars like Civic's and Del Sols and such, and to go with a more of a bigger looking rim like the Circuit 10 on an Integra?

there are very few body kits that look good, and very few that offer any kind of function. why put something on that's ugly and provides nothing?

yes, mf-8's and c8's look better on smaller cars. go with the 10's.

I have the 94-97 bumper and want to change to the 98 and up bumper. However, I like the recessed headlights. Is there any way I can keep the recessed headlights and have the newer look? I'm assuming I would have to get the corners that fit the new style also, am I correct in assuming this?

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I love them they look so good and goten so many compliments in 2 days with them on but I took them off tonight because its supposed to be bad weather for the rest of the week. I'll put em back on next month when I get my lips on. The Skunk2 forged lug nuts make them look even better :thumbsup:

looks good man.

he suggested them b/c he has them and loves them, if you check out the suspension section i made a post and he gave out info about them and how they ride, etc.

Yeah I have just sitting in my room a P72 OBD1 GSR computer with jumper harness. But I don't know if I am going to put it in with the VAFC. I'm still deciding on what to do. I should have it on a dyno hopefully within a month for tuning with the VAFC

• 4 weeks later...

Archived