96-00 Type R mirrors

dawrenn

CTR power folding mirrors with relay, switch, and wiring usually go for $300 +/-.

These mirrors only have the switch. I think I am just going to get CTR STYLE POWER MIRRORS FOR 96-00 CIVIC from Robearracing.com , there only $100 and they work with the existing harness. The only thing is they are not power folding but I really dont need that.

ACFERaYJk.jpg

ACFOKpjo7.jpg

those don't fold like the real JDM mirrors. why do you want to change your mirrors so bad?

How do they not fold like real type R mirrors? I dont like the fact that mine dont fold. I have had people hit my mirrors before in parking lots, if they fold it would be less of a chance of getting hit.

jdm sir/type-r's featured power folding mirrors. they were power mirrors (glass), that also fold in at the touch of a button. when looking on ebay, make sure they include the relay box (small blue rectangle), and that the switch has the power folding button also.

• 3 weeks later...
How do they not fold like real type R mirrors?

Look at that first picture you posted, then the second, the first one seems to fold and rotate, whereas the robear just folds. not toooo big of a difference, but its still there.

Archived