What's up?!?!?!

Boostedvenge

Hey folks! Just sayin' hey and introducing myself. My name is Jeremy, I'm 24 and I live in Centreville, VA. I work for the Social Security Administration assisting EWD employees on a help desk here in Chantilly, VA. My cars consist of my 1996 Dodge Avenger (extensivelt modified) and my 1988 Honda Civic DX hatch. The civic is just my beater for now and the Avenger is the project car. Here's a list of mods to my Avenger as of now (let's hope I don't miss anything! ;-) ) and the Honda

1996 Dodge Avenger ES

4cyl. 5spd

Engine/Transmission:

2.0L motor, bored .020" over

JE 8.8:1 pistons

Eagle Extreme rods

stock head (for now. Crane #16cams are planned along with full port and polish w/ oversized valves)

Hahn Racecraft turbo system @ 8psi of boost (will be upped to 15-20psi once 8-injector setup is complete)

S16G turbo

GReddy FMIC

8-injector fuel management

carbon fiber plug wires

SPEC Stage 3 clutch

custom short shifter

Exhaust:

stock (about to become 2.5-3" DP, high flow cat, 3" cat back, no muffler, resonating tips)

Suspension/Brakes/Wheels:

Neuspeed front upper strut tower brace

Eibach 1.8" drop springs

KYB AGX shocks

Rear lower tie bar

EBC drilled/slotted rotors

Raybestos ceramic pads

17" Primax 684 rims

225/45/17 Sumitomo HTR+ tires

ICE:

Alpine CVA-1005

Alpine DVA-5200

RF 6.5" component system up front

stock Infinity 6x9's in the rear

2 10" JL 10W0 subs in the trunk

RF 500a2 amp driving the subs

Interior:

Jamex racing seats

Eclipse center conosle swap

Autometer gauges (Phantom oil pressure, Sport Comp boost, EGT)

Digital fuel pressure gauge

Digital a/f meter

custom painted gauge bezel

white face gauges

aftermarket powered sunroof

1988 Honda Civic DX hatch

4cyl 4spd.

BONE STOCK, actually missing parts! LOL

But yeah, those are my rides. The Civic is my daily driver, but I plan on possibly doing a mini-me swap and boosting it too. If anyone has any questions, or would like pics of either, just let me know! I look forward to hanging out here and meeting some new people!

Jeremy

a friend of mine has a turbo 420a...14psi, 50 trim, spearco fmic. don't remember his exact set-up, he sold it about two weeks ago and i never had a good chance to look at it since it was only on the car for about a month. now he's going 1g awd and keeping his 97rs as a beater.

welcome.

Yeah, the 420a is a very good motor to build up. When done right, it can take a LOT of abuse. I'd LOVE to get a 1G AWD as a beater, but I can't find any for a decent price. I plan on upgrading to either a t3/td04 60trim, a 60-2, or a S20G turbo in the near future. My goal is a nice 300whp. @ 10psi, I put down 227whp and 230 torque. And that was running PIG RICH (A/F was sitting right around 10.7) and with a stock clutch.

Archived