Custom Glass

custom90

This is my first time on a forum, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Wondering if anyone has any information on a company that can make custom autoglass modifications. Plan on modifying the ride height of my accord but not sure if I can get anyone to make some ?new molds? for the autoglass or if I should go a different route.

Would preferibly would like info on shops in Arizona or Nevada. I also have a 90 accord.

there's a lot of work involved for a finished product that will look like crap. hot rodders chop their top because a old school ford looks cool with the engine exposed and tiny windows all around.

do you have a lot of headroom to spare anyway? my head hits the roof of my car sometimes when i go over speed bumps and such...

as you said, everyones entitled to their opinion. but chopping the top of a accord is just plain dumb. thread most involving rice award goes to you this week.

• 2 weeks later...

I won't go so far as to say this is dumb, but there are sooooo many other things you could do to make your accord fun and look good.

What happens if you get a crack in your windshield?

Don't you have to change the angle of all pillars?

Do you have a sunroof?

Do you have power windows?

You could change:

Suspension

Wing

Ground effects

Wheels

Grill

Wing

Lights

Mirrors

hey man forget all that stuff go before show man who cares what your car looks like ive seen a car that had no bumper up front was complete primer and was rusted like a mofo you know what it was still the fastest piece of crap in the world lol neway dude go engine mods intake exhaust fuel upgrades plug wires wheels and low pros youll have a nice car if you do that buddy

hey man forget all that stuff go before show man who cares what your car looks like ive seen a car that had no bumper up front was complete primer and was rusted like a mofo you know what it was still the fastest piece of crap in the world lol neway dude go engine mods intake exhaust fuel upgrades plug wires wheels and low pros youll have a nice car if you do that buddy

hmm id rather have a nice daily drive civic then a 300 hp 3 cyl geo

well he drives a 2 door accord im sorry i like the way those look im not saying everyone should go go before show and first of all if you have a 3cyl geo your not gonna fix up a car in the first place unless your a ###### ok so instead of being a dumbass next time try and think of what your saying even though a 300 hp 3 cyl would be f*cking hillarious

well he drives a 2 door accord im sorry i like the way those look im not saying everyone should go go before show and first of all if you have a 3cyl geo your not gonna fix up a car in the first place unless your a ###### ok so instead of being a dumbass next time try and think of what your saying even though a 300 hp 3 cyl would be f*cking hillarious

its been done

im rather more show type the go, since every time i try to mod my car, i get a fix it ticket. and the fact that stupid copps pulled me over cause my car is 1 inch lower then stock :mad:

I live in Arizona so cops are a little more lienient as far as mods. I already have the engine and turbo for the car, but would like to do it all at the same time, one finished product. Im putting a wide body kit, deep dish rims, suspension, paint and rebuilding the system. I just thought it would be a little different to completly mod out the car. The work is pretty easy for me. Ive also got a little help if I need it. I figured why not have a little of both, show and go. Im doing something different with the doors that I dont think anyone has done before, secret, but well see.

Since im doing most of the work myself, cost will be low, just time consuming. Yes my car will be different, but it will be mine.

Thanks for the opinions.

Archived