hello

scefal1

Hey whats up? My name is Stephanie, I am 21 from MD. I go to Towson University. I have a 98 Honda Accord Black Sedan. I don't have any mods yet but i am interested on making my car look different since these cars are everywhere! :)

Thanks....So anyway I need a new catylic convertor and someone said i can be a catco brand one instead of a honda issued one and they are easy to change. is that all i have to do to is change it or is there more to it?? Also i am looking for some Alteesa headlights for my 98 accord..any suggestions?o:)

honda cat's will probably be better quality, but you don't have to buy them. don't get the altezza tail lights, wasted money. keep the car looking clean instead of all riced out.

welcome to the board...dont be like all the other girls people talk about and post for a week or two then leave. stick around. we only really have one regular female on this board...

Archived