Forum Buff

SobearREAmemiya

I'm a huge forum buff, and join just about any intriguing forum that I come across that deals with both cars and games. And this forum looks a little better then honda-tech.com. Okay, a lot better. :)

Me personally, my name's Don but I go by Sobear in forums (pronounced sober). I drive an '88 Mazda RX-7 SE. My girlfriend bought it for me this year on my birthday. Sucha sweetheart. :wub: The car doesn't run, but it will be by the end of next month.

So why am I joining a Honda forum, you ask? Well, my best friend drives a CRX. I'm not a huge Honda fan, I have respect for there potential, but of course there's the bad apples, and around here they really stand out. Too many Honda's with APC parts, cut springs, and talkative drivers who think they know something when they don't.

However, I have a great deal of respect for those handful of Honda tuners who have there heads screwed on right. :) My best friend just so happens to be one of those people, and until we get the internet at home after we move in together again, I'll be here looking at stuff for him.

So anyways. Hello everyone. :D

Archived