Loose Suspension

Sleep'n_Racer

Alright, I just installed 18" Wheels on my vehicle with a (215/40/18) tire wrapped around them. I have recently run into a problem however.

My vehicle now seems to be less responsive. When I turn the steering wheel to the left or to the right, the back of the vehicle now seems to be sluggish. I.E. The back end tends to stay on the opposite side of the way the vehicle is turning. I don't know what to do.

I was thinking of trying a stiffer suspension with a small drop of about 1.5" or so. I need some help, please!

more power will pick your acceleration back up, and a high dollar suspension set up should will help out your handeling. but it will never be as good as a car with smaller wheels.

well said :)

they say that if you choose to increase wheel size, do so within 2" more than stock size. so if your car comes with 15" you can go a max of 17" without looking much ride comfortability and such. you usually aren't suppose to drive fast on big wheels.

Archived