radio code

what's up guys? i just a kenwoon cd player from a friend of mine. he gave me the remote control the box for it the face and the cdplayer it self. but the thing that he didn't have is the anti_theft code for the radio. so i am stuck with a useless cd player.

my question is: where can i find a code for my cd player. we called kenwood and they said that they had to charge us $50 for a code which really sucks because i am getting the cd player for that kind of money.

so do u guys know anyone who can help me get a code for my kenwood cd player?????

thats weird didnt know that aftermarket palyers had codes...well look on the box or the cd palyer it self..i should be about a 5 number code.....mine is stock so i guessing becasue honda told me they put codes on the back of the cd player..so try there ....

well i don't have the box. the original owner had the code which he gave it to me friend when he gave him the cd player. but my friend knowing nothing about radios just put the code in and didn't write it down. now that he gave it to me i am stuck without a code.

so i need a code.

yes its after market. i have the cd player i have the detachable face and the original box for the face with the words kenwood writen on the box. i have the remote too.

called kenwood and they said they would charge me about $50 for the code. and i would be needing the remote control(which i have) in order to get the code in. but since i am a broke college student i don't have the $50.

so now i need a code or the universal code for in. and i need a code to have all the time since i do a lot of on my cb7.

so if u guys know anyone or know any place where i can get a code for my kenwood please help me out.

k

yeah right. they said that they want about $40 just to take a look at the cdplayer and another $60 for the code.

man if i put all the money together i probably buy a new cdplayer with no code and 1 year worranty.

$40 to look at it

$60 for the code

$70 i bought it from my friend

= me being ass F**Ked

dude i am 100% sure its not stolen. how in the fawk do i have everything that the radio comes when u buy it brand new. u got to be a dumn motherf**Ker to leave the remote control and the detachable face and the original face in the car to be stolen. i mean come on.

and if i had the money to buy a brand new F**cking headunit i would have used the F**king money to pay my tuition at the college first then buy the radio if i had money left. i don't buy stolen things. i live the the saying(what goes around comes around) and the carma fo stolen things has a way of following u around.

Archived