just sayin

blackdelsol

This site was designed to allow people to talk about hondas. Problems with hondas/Acuras, nice ones, sucky ones, etc... not to insult everyone who owns one. There are a few middleschool dropouts out there who feel this is not so. You know who you are.

Feel free to reply. agree/disagree/watever.

i drive a chick car too :p umm... n/m

but yeah, just because this is a honda forum doesn't mean we have to like the modifications that other people like. everyone has his/her own taste, and as long as it is publicized in a manner that isn't flaming, everyone is free to express that opinion on here :)

i think modding it is stupid in the first place. fart can honda boys think they are so badass. as a matter of fact, one gave me the 2F2F stare, punched it, and slammed into a young couple's car in the pouring down rain.

if you want to go faster, why don't you just buy a faster car?

with the exception of say, an S2K ITR or hype-S. these are good sport compacts from honda i think.

stop pissing away money on cars that suck!!!!! 

I dont know why u guys are wasting your time turbocharging ur litle pissant B series pieces of crap. I mean honestly these cars cant hold up against a SRT. Hell even a 1st gen neon has gone low 12's. So did i strike up a little controversy? Good.

There is a decall on my Car that says P.O.S. i dunno what it means but i hear ppl say look at that POS everytime i or another honda drive by

Get my drift?

people who come to a message board with the sole purpose to stir up problems are considered trolls, and are dealt with accordingly. 2fast... just had his posting abilities removed, for example.

but i can relate, VTEC, i'm tired of the ricers, so i am going with quiet exhaust notes from now on ;-)

i think modding it is stupid in the first place. fart can honda boys think they are so badass.

thats a stereotype. and the same thing happens with all car manufactures.

how many mustangs have you seen around town with euro tail lights? apc fog lights. cobra/saleen badging on a v6 or non-cobra v8. etc.

still, there is a 800rwhp mustang in my town that caught up/kept up with Rob Adamson from the mischief series (porsche gt2, 550hp).

Archived