anyone running on the bottle?

TEALSQUEAL

i have a friend who has a prelude with cams exhaust intake v-afc and clutch he wants to do a 50 shot any tips or kits that have worked really well? i have been using nitrous for a few years and it is on v-8's not 4 cylinders so i am wondering about timing differences that sort of thing thnx

look plz no spamming from ppl who know jack about nitrous, especially the bottle baby comments, the only babies are the ppl without the bottle because they always cry after they lose :p but sorry don't want any i thinks or my friend this or that BS just ppl who use nitrous on their h22a prelude and wht their experience has been thnx

they're merely stating their opinions... just ignore it if it's not what you wanted to hear :)

as for a definite answer to your question, i'm not sure you'll get it here... there aren't many prelude owners who are active on this forum. so the best you could *probably* get is an "i think" or "my friend" :-/

A guy on another forum I'm on ran a 75 shot in his basically stock lude. He had CAI, header, and cat-back exhaust, no real engine work. His car was fine and actually he just sold it like a month ago. As long as you don't abuse it and know the engine limitations, it should be fine.

• 2 months later...

Archived