you might be a ricer if...

Trepid

• 2 weeks later...
You have to find a way to drive AROUND speed bumps in a parking lot.

I only do it cause I hate it; when I drive, I drive fast...even in school '20 mph' zones.

You spent $5,000 on the engine and you can not out run a stock Camaro, Firebird, or Mustang GT

depends which version of the camaro.

You put Kanji on your Ford ZX2 or Ford Probe...

seen an idiot drive with a pontiac grand am. on the trunk lid, a nissan skyline gtR emblem. on the back window it had a sticker that said no imports. dont care, domestic or import...call uncle ben, it's rice.

seen an idiot drive with a pontiac grand am. on the trunk lid, a nissan skyline gtR emblem. on the back window it had a sticker that said no imports. dont care, domestic or import...call uncle ben, it's rice.

that's like the silver hyundai accent around here with the red honda emblems on it omg

we have alot of type-r rustangs around here and a few type-r trucks. a gt-r neon and a few cavs with some kanji (japan text) stickers on em.

i personally get a kick out of how older 'muscle heads' make fun of imports so much. but do you hear us import people making a website about there gas guzzling boats? dont think so. i think the muscle heads that trash talk import kids are scared that our lil '4 banger' will run there gas guzzling monster rwd boat. imo. thats great muscle heads love there cars. but they need to keep the omments to thereself or take it to the track. yeah there is alot of people out there doing dumb things to there cars. identity crisis and whatnot. but hey thats what they like so more power to them. as far as the muscle heads go i wanna see there stock rustang run a stock nsx. it just wont happen. nsx is acura's top model and rustang is fords top model i think? i dont follow domestic stuff. o well.

yea im tired of them talking all this crap on the street but when it comes down to race time they wont do it caus ethey KNOW they can beet you!!! YEA RIGHT some of our cars are fast and some of us make them believe our cars are fast but thats no reason to bitch at everyone about how gay and crapty imports are. i mean give us a break we like what we like and they liek what they liek. now thjey need to get hte f*ck over it and leave us alone till they can start backing crap up. i mean yea there are alot of teh muscle heads that beat the snot out of a everyday ricer but that is becasue they make u think there car is fast. those of us who know our cars are fast dont say crap and jsut keep on smiling. trust me i know

we have alot of type-r rustangs around here and a few type-r trucks. a gt-r neon and a few cavs with some kanji (japan text) stickers on em.

i personally get a kick out of how older 'muscle heads' make fun of imports so much. but do you hear us import people making a website about there gas guzzling boats? dont think so. i think the muscle heads that trash talk import kids are scared that our lil '4 banger' will run there gas guzzling monster rwd boat. imo. thats great muscle heads love there cars. but they need to keep the omments to thereself or take it to the track. yeah there is alot of people out there doing dumb things to there cars. identity crisis and whatnot. but hey thats what they like so more power to them. as far as the muscle heads go i wanna see there stock rustang run a stock nsx. it just wont happen. nsx is acura's top model and rustang is fords top model i think? i dont follow domestic stuff. o well.

Werd! yeah, you missed it a while back, some mustang site made this one their target for flames and crap, it was hell... anyhow, they always make claims that adding wings and all that adds weight and slows down the car but that's BS, most performance people don't add the huge wings and I have seen more mustangs with a huge hood scoop and fat wings with altezzas then I have civics around here... but we don't target them or flame on their turf or anything... maybe they're just jealous :p

• 1 month later...

There are a lot of people out there that give you guys a bad name and FYI there are a lot of moron ricers that flame our message boards too. I'm sure it goes both ways. After browsing this site I realize that most of you in here aren't morons and shouldn't be trash talked. I like American cars and I'm not a big fan of imports but I'd like to try and learn some things here so I'm not ignorant. It'd be nice to know some facts if I get an argument with someone over cars. I come in peace and maybe I can even make friends in here because we might be alike in other ways besides cars. Anyways all any of us really want to do is make a piece of metal go fast.

btw, I'm 19 and in first year college taking electronics engineering. I'm usually broke and have no money to spend on my car. I drive an 87 Olds Cutlass Supreme with a 305 sbc (I can't understand you guys when u talk about your motors so now its your turn haha)

I'm getting some sleep now so I'll talk to ya later. Peace out.

Archived