Initial D: Stage 4

BuddySol

So, I've got the first two episodes of Stage 4. They were bit.torrent files from animesuki.com...just wondering are all the downloads dark? cause i can't see crap during the race the scenes, is it my player? cause i tried adjusting the brightness/contrast and all that crap on my monitor as well as in the control panel and the video doesn't get any lighter. Kind of pointless if you ask me if all you see is the dialogue...took me a while to realize that it was Miata Takumi was going to race...blah. Anyhow, from what I could see it looked pretty cool.

I have the too, just out of sheer boredom. They are gone from my computer now, worthless. It's like they're all special and crap and they animation still sucks, even thought the actualy animated, and not CG cars look better, it still sucks ass and it overrated.

I'm glad ya'll can share your opinion on Initial D, but that doesn't help me diddly squat...

...and no, my browser doesn't have a brightness controller that I know of. ok wait i found it on WMP, but for some reason it won't set and automatically goes back to ZERO. arrrgh...

man dont be cheap just go buy the dvd LOL, but yea they are normally pretty dark, do you have a divx player? Usually a divx player will adjust to the best contrast, but other than that man yea the episodes ive seen and copies that friends have turned out fairly dark.

I don't know what version you got but I have the ideology fansub version and it looked fine to me. Try using Bs player to play your divx, it's much cleaner and runs smoother. There have only been two eps released for like a month, I haven't really looked into if it got licensed or if the fansubbers are just being lazy(they have that right since they do this crap for free). Also, sir vtec... 4th stage is the newest chapter of the anime and there are not going to be dvds for that available for a really really really long time. Unless you want to wait over a year to see it the only way is to get the fansub divx files.

Archived