so Poker... anyone down?

Trepid

Yeah, so I started an affiliate program with Party Poker and worked out a deal where you get $25 if you sign up for party poker using the sign up code(or deposit bonus code) Trepid. I guess this is the part where I try to sell PP as a good place to sign up if you already haven't. I've had an acct with them and in the past 3 weeks I've cashed out over $3000. I play the tournaments there as well as the live games, I made most of my money in multi table tourneys but also do well on the tables. I found that their live games can be quite lucrative as long as you stay away from 2/4 and 3/6. the 1/2 is a great solid game if you don't have the bankroll for 5/10 or 10/20 so I suggest you stay in those limits. Click the link below to download, and I hope to see you at the final table ;-)

http://www.partypoker.com/download/index.htm?wm=2030933

Also, if you guys have any poker related questions, home games in the socal area or just general comments on poker let me know, I live for the game!

yeah, $3000 real money... I play a lot :D

TL, you serious... I know another guy from LA that's one of scottie's nephews... does that guy have a lot of brothers and sisters or something? Oh, did you hear he placed in the money in the 2k buy in no limit event at the world series this weekend, he won $10,000 for 15th place

haha i noticed your sig.. i thought it was a joke..

btw: i think il play

heh, no joke... I play religiously, I have accounts with PokerStars, ParadisePoker, UltimateBet, PokerRoom and of course party poker... I've got money in all of them but PP is the one that I've won a lot of money on.

I guess that people around me are starting to see I'm more then just a leisure player because I'm not allowed in many home games anymore... it's flattering but still sucks for me :pirate:

heh, no joke... I play religiously, I have accounts with PokerStars, ParadisePoker, UltimateBet, PokerRoom and of course party poker... I've got money in all of them but PP is the one that I've won a lot of money on.

geez.. when ever i want to gamble.. theres a place near home, called BAY 101

btw: before i install this crap in my computer.. do they need your credit card account? do i have to login? theres kids here that use my pc, i dont want them to get me bankrupt :laugh:

btw: before i install this crap in my computer.. do they need your credit card account? do i have to login? theres kids here that use my pc, i dont want them to get me bankrupt :laugh:

You don't have to have a credit card to sign up, it works with a password and login. The minimum buy in is $50 but you get a $25 if you sign up with my bonus code. I would advise that no one plays with the play money systems because they instill into you bad poker habbits, and the last thing you want to do is start playing dominated like King 4 or something.

yeah, if we get enough HF people to sign up we could do our own tourneys just for HF members and see who is da bomb yo!

Archived