85 or 92?

CRXrAcEr2.0

There are two Crx's for sale near me, one of them is an 85' and its been in a wreck because you can see where its been bondod down the driver side door and it hasnt been drove in a while but it runs, needs alot of interior work. And this one is only 800 bucks. ( its a manual )

And theres another Crx down the road and its a black 91' its pretty nice for 1,500 and its a manual also. which one should i go for ?

I am just pretty much looking to make it a dragster

There are two Crx's for sale near me, one of them is an 85' and its been in a wreck because you can see where its been bondod down the driver side door and it hasnt been drove in a while but it runs, needs alot of interior work. And this one is only 800 bucks. ( its a manual )

And theres another Crx down the road and its a black 91' its pretty nice for 1,500 and its a manual also. which one should i go for ?

I am just pretty much looking to make it a dragster

WTH is this doing in the prelude forum?

do u plan on droppin' a H22 on it?

don't get a car if you know its been in an accident....

is the 91 a Si???..... if so... you got urself a moonroof... hehehhehe

but seriously....

i'd take the 91....

but i'd recommend gettin a civic hatch VX.... drop a H22A... and you can use the same harness i believe.... cuz its already wired for VTEC.....

Archived