BULL

slowasscivic

my friend drove a 1990 vw golf...then the tranny went and all this other crap,and he couldnt afford to really fix it so he was looking for another really cheap golf..hes all about the vdubs y0..yea anyways so hes out side in his garage taking the tires off the golf then his neighbor drives by and is like.."looking to buy a new car" and my friends like i dunno and the guys like "well i have a 1997 civic for sale" and my friend in his head is like yea like i can afford that..then the guys like oh yea hes like its 2 door has 94000 miles on it and a little dent on the fender and making it seem like thats such a bad thing..then he said like oh yea ..its standard.. my friends like wow..like hes like sounds like a good car but still way outta my league then the guys like 800 dollars...obviousy this guy doesnt know anything about cars to be selling a car worth like 4500 for 800..so yea my friend bought it..people lent him the money..he has no job or anything and i worked and saved money for a year to buy my stupid ass car and he gets one 5 years newer 5spd less miles for 1200 dollars less..... :mad:

wow.......nice story......last year i bought a tricked out EG wit GSR swap and JC super charger for $2000. Sold it right away for $9000.......^___________^ i guess it's your luck to find something like that.

Archived