New Guy Here

Burnez18c5

Hey folks,

i am from pittsburgh, pa

i drive a 94 civic with a h22a4 motor swap, greddy exhaust, aem cai, kyb agx struts w/ neuspeed integra sport springs, and 16 inch wheels w/ ventus hrII tires

it is kinda fast havent been driving it much roads in da burgh suck

those of you that live around here know what i mean

just thought i would say whats up

this is my friends' website if anyone is interested www.steelcitysfinest.com

Welcome newbie,

I hope you enjoy your stay.

BTW how does your suspension feel. I just purchased some Neuspeed sport springs and I was considering the KYB shocks as well for my Integra.

-Will

Edit: I would really like to see some pictures of what your drop looks like sometime.:thumbsup:

i know ya weren't asking me, but i also have a 94 accord with neuspeed 2" sport springs and they are bouncy as hell, it's still sitting on stock struts & shocks though.

I have KYB shocks on my SI though. They make a world of difference, I like them. The ride in my SI is really nice and stiff, it's not a rolling bounce. So if the roads there are bumpy or crappy then going with them would be a good idea i think. :D

i know ya weren't asking me, but i also have a 94 accord with neuspeed 2" sport springs and they are bouncy as hell, it's still sitting on stock struts & shocks though.

I doubt that the Neuspeed springs are the cause of your bouncy ride sweetheart. If you paired the sport springs up with some nice aftermarket shocks then it wouldn't bounce as much.

The reason the ride is more comfortable in your SI is because you have the springs paired with KYB shocks.

Thanks for your reply,:thumbsup:

Archived