Pics of My '03

Thanks for the compliments guys.

supedupviper- I think its a better looking color than I first thought. I was thinking either silver or the cool dark blue but I think I chose the right color for me.

optional187- Thats hillarious! I never even noticed that it looked like a mustache. I just had the car washed the day before and when I went out the next day I had to clean it off before taking the pics.

carta79- I am highly considering tinting the tails that way it won't look pink. And tinting the tails will go along with the windows. I have a two minor scratches in the passenger rear quarter panel so I have to take care of those but I definately will take care of my baby - I worked pretty friggen hard to get it so I am gonna take very good care of it.

Its hard to keep a car clean in the winter here in Cleveland. Some days my car looks as if it were white - then the next day I have to get it washed. Salt + Any Car = Bad, Real Bad. Kinda off topic but I can't wait to get away from this area. I need warmer weather.

Ganley huh... my civic is from there, where are they located?

Ganley is huge here in Cleveland. Ganley has two stores in North Olmsted, OH. One is the Honda/Pontiac and the other is a Subaru, VW and Hyundai. There are about three or four major companies that have dealership superstores. Most of which are family owned and have been for generations. Ganley, Spitzer, and Clarke (not sure about the e) are all here in NE Ohio.

Archived